Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Creative Chaos

It seems there are never enough hours in a day. I have so many projects that i want to accomplish but i would probably have to live until I'm 1000 years old lol. I finished so many projects while off from work, but they were all new ones (at least I was productive right?). I did not finish not one single UFO. Why does it always seem to go that way? Well, I decided to take inventory and show you guys what I needed to finish (what I was willing to admit publicly). I had at least 12 tops that needed quilting and at least 6 projects that were in varous stages of completion. Looks like I need more times off (wish it was that easy). Here are those quilts that are completed at least. Until next time.




 

1 comment:

  1. I see you cuz, go ahead and do your thang. I wish you would've made
    my senior prom dress but i'll settle for you making my WEDDING DRESS if i ever get married. I'm SO SERIOUS about that.

    Jonna

    ReplyDelete