Sunday, January 19, 2014

Guess what?

Yes, I have a new project in the works.  I promise it had to be done!  Another coworker is having an addition to the family.  Sometime this spring, his family will welcome a precious baby girl.  So when he asked for a quilt I jumped at the opportunity to make anything with pink and polka dots.  It is going to be a chevron quilt with flowers. I don't remember where I saw it online, but I just had to make one myself.
                                     
                                                         First I cut 2 in by wof strips
 
 

                           I sewed those strips together in sets (print strip with a white strip)


 
 


                                          I cut the sets at 3&1/2 " intervals
 
 
Hopefully I will have a completed quilt in no time.  Happy quilting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment