Monday, April 8, 2013

The fabric that I buy!


Didn't I just mention in my last post that me + quilt shop= trouble?  Well it seems as though I don't even have to step into a shop now.  I was never an online purchaser before but in the last few months I've been bitten by that bug.  I'm normally a touch it, feel it, squeeze it type of shopper, I need to caress (yes caress) the fabric that I want to buy. Quilters know what i'm talking about right? It can't be that I am the only one.   Anyway I frequent the Fat Quarter Shop online store quite often. There is always something that I fall in love with on their site.  Here are two of my latest purchases. The first is from Quilting  Treasures and its from the Peanuts Worldwide line.  The second is from Swirly Girl for Michael Miller fabrics.  These are from their Weekend Clubhouse line.  This is such a deviation from what I normally buy but I just fell in love with all of these fabrics, especially that beautiful gingham print.  I have no idea what i'm going to do with these fabrics but I know it will be fun. Happy quilting!



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment