Sunday, March 23, 2014

Finishing

Little baby quilts are always so much fun for me. They are a quick and gratifying finish! I have been working on this one for a while now and she is almost done.  The hardest part for me is always deciding how I'm going to actually quilt the project and what color thread to use.  I spend time planning and deciding fabrics to use so I just don't want to pick just any thread.  I must say I can see my improvement in my quilting with each project finished.  It's usually lack of confidence in myself that holds be back from doing a particular project. However, I am tackling new challenges within myself and it see a vast improvement. I can only get better.  This quilt brought about new challenges with quilting because I wanted something that would make the quilt pop.  After debating pebbling, stippling and I cant even remember what else, I decided to go with straight line quilting throughout and stippling in the borders.  Here is a little sneak peek.  Thanks for visiting and as always I would love to hear from you. Happy quilting!




 

2 comments:

  1. Way to go babe.., once again you are so talented,...I feel sooo lucky... ; ]

    ReplyDelete