Saturday, May 3, 2014

A sweet finish

I can't believe a whole month has gone by and I have not blogged anything. I have somehow lost my sewing mojo and then found it again in time to finish that little baby quilt. I can honestly say that I fall in love with each project.  This little baby quilt (gotta start coming up with names for my projects) has really been fun.  There were a few bumps along the way but all ended up well. The next time I mark a project for quilting, I'll make sure to test the product on scrap fabric first (duh). I used a yellow chalk liner and had really hard timing getting that darn chalk off.  All ended well but I was really scared it would not come out of that white fabric. I even made a bag to store the quilt in and remembered to make a quilt label before I was finished with the entire quilt.  Enjoy and thanks for taking a peek into my small world, Happy quilting!



No comments:

Post a Comment