Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Party but no quilting

Still not a lot of quilty business going on here but there has been plenty of Christmas activities to keep me busy. I realize I have OCD, Obsessive Christmas Disorder. I LOVE all things Christmas! With that being said, my daughter and I hosted our first cookie exchange party.  I am happy to say that this will be an annual event. This party was way more fun than I ever thought it could be.  I went bonkers with decorating, game planning, and just making sure that the little ladies would have a fun filled evening. The excitement in my little one's face was absolutely priceless.  Next year it will definitely be bigger and better. Well I will leave you guys with a few pics and wish you the very merriest of Christmas.
 
 
Games
 
 
 
Photo fun

 
 Gifts and decorations 


 
 Last minute preparations




 





 Indoor snowball fight
 

No comments:

Post a Comment