Sunday, January 18, 2015

NEW BEGINNINGS!

Sooooo, I'm not one for making resolutions.  I do try to improve myself and with that being said, I have just some simple things I want to achieve. I want to do more of what I love - spend more time with family; journal more about myself for my daughter; sew a whole lot more; blog more like myself and not what I think sounds good; live a happier, healthier life.

 A big part of making me happy is my sewing. I NEED to create something every day. It is not an option for me. I must stay organized and focused and not jump all over the place with my hobbies. Really, how much crafting can you squeeze in one day?

Sometime ago I mentioned that I was getting a shed that was going to be my future sewing studio. I am happy to say that she is here, yayyyyyyyy!  Now begins the struggle of getting it finished and deciding on how I want to organize/decorate. Did I mention that I am so indecisive? I think that I have changed my mind on the color scheme at least 5 times. I am so excited and cannot wait to get in there and start stitchin it up lolololol!

Here is a frontal view, a view of the back wall and a side view of my studio (still deciding on what to call her).
 
 
 


I am so geeked I cant even begin to tell you guys how bad and how long I wanted this little space for myself.  Now that it's here I almost want to just go in there everyday and just dream.

Well as you can see still no sewing but at least it's something new. Thanks for stopping by and I wish you miracles and blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment